Nov 15-17, 2019
The Plaza Hotel - Las Vegas
1 Main Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Booking Code: SMOX19
www.plazahotelcasino.com/skillcon or 800-634-6575
Please read the following instructions to make a reservation and understand the Hotel’s terms and conditions.
The following rates have been established for this event. For additional dates not listed, the prevailing rate will appear for guests of SkillCon to book.
Thurs, Nov 14 2019
Fri, Nov 15 2019
Sat, Nov 16 2019
Sun, Nov 17 2019
The rates presented are for single/double occupancy.
Bed type and smoking preference are on a request basis and based on availability.
Rates do not include resort fee of $18.00 per room, per day, taxable by 13%.
Rates are net, non-commissionable except to parent organization if contracted.
All guests are subject to a $18.00 resort fee, per room per day. Included in resort fee: Self-parking; Real Results fitness facility admission; two (2) bottles of water; local/800 calls from guest room; boarding pass printing; Pool at the Plaza admission (hotel charges for non-hotel guests); early check-in as early as 10am (based on availability); complimentary shuttle to and from McCarran airport (reservations made through the Plaza Hotel website and are based on availability).
Each individual guest will be responsible for securing their own room and providing a credit card at time of reservation for a one night room and tax deposit. To avoid any penalties, a cancellation must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the booked arrival date.
The cut-off date for accepting reservations is Thursday, October 24th, 2019. The block could fill before this date and the Hotel may not be able to add additional inventory, or continue to offer the same rates, so we encourage everyone to make reservations early.
- Call (800) 634-6575.
- Please have your booking code to give to the agent as this will be the quickest way for them to help you.
- The call center is currently open 7 days a week from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm PST.
- An adult of 21 years or older is required to check-in and reside in each guest room.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Beginning at 10:00 am daily, if the hotel has the availability we will allow early check-ins for no additional fee. Las Vegas experiences a heavy volume. Please anticipate registration lines during peak hours. A government id/license will be required upon check-in.
New kiosks for check-in/out are available next to the front desk.
- A mandatory deposit equal to $50.00 per room is required upon check-in for any incidentals. A credit card or debit card is required, sorry we do not accept cash deposits. An authorization will be taken but an actual charge will not be processed until check-out if there are any charges made against the room. The authorization will reduce the available credit line until it is released back by your banking institution. If a debit card is used, the amount will be withdrawn from your account. Upon check-out if there are no charges, the deposit will be refunded back to the account. The Hotel cannot determine when the funds become available in your account. Check with your banking institution before traveling.
- Standard guest rooms have a maximum of four (4) occupants. By order of Fire Marshall the Hotel is not permitted to place a rollaway bed in a guest room with two beds.
- Only guests who’s name appears on the reservation will be permitted to check-in for that room. If you are sharing, even with a spouse, please make sure to include their name on the reservation.
- It is customary when utilizing valet parking to tip $1.00-2.00 for a standard vehicle and $5.00-10.00 for larger vehicles and vans.
- Bell services are available to store luggage should accommodations not be available upon arrival and/or to store luggage if departure is scheduled after the Hotel’s check-out time. It is customary to tip $1.00-2.00 per bag each time services are used.
This Hotel has a casino on premise. Under the regulations of the Nevada Gaming Control Board, children (under the age of 21) are not permitted to sit, stand, loiter or otherwise reside in any part of the casino. They may pass through only.
Under Age Groups
While in our establishment, parents and/or coaches are responsible for under age guests’ conduct. Children will need to be directed on proper noise etiquette when traveling through guest hallways; be informed that it is not okay to knock on other doors or play with do not disturb signs or other antics they perceive as practical jokes. In addition, children may not run, bounce balls or throw sports equipment in the hallways, guest rooms, parking garage, parking lot, convention area or public areas. These activities should be reserved for the playing fields.